Team 7

Team 7

Red Dot Design Award
Good design award 2010
Best of year  Interior Design Magazine
Schoner Wohnen Award
Interior innovation award

TEAM 7 has been run by the owner family ever since it was founded on7.9.1959. The TEAM 7 brand was registered in 1965. 1999 Georg Emprechtinger took over the company management. On 7.9.2004 Georg Emprechtinger acquired 49% of the shares in TEAM 7 Natürlich Wohnen GmbH and on the remaining 51%. The managing directors are Georg Emprechtinger, responsible for marketing and commercial matters, and Hermann Pretzl, who is responsible for production.

Precious hardwoods from sustainably managed forests, glued using formaldehyde-free glues and finished with natural herbal oils: TEAM 7's unique purity standard provides a healthy room climate and is kind to the environment. TEAM 7 makes natural wood furniture to order for the living areas kitchen, dining, living, sleeping and children/young adults. In addition to seven native hardwoods from sustainably managed forests, the company's numerous models and variants offer a wide range of options and choices. 


Product category: Lounge  .   Beds  .   Chairs  .   Tables  .   Mini kitchens  .